dragons Index du Forum
dragons Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Firstchance Exception In Ntdlldll Invalid Handle

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragons Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Pactes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mattfoun

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 19:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Firstchance Exception In Ntdlldll Invalid Handle Répondre en citant

First-chance Exception In Ntdll.dll Invalid Handle
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Hi,,Michael,,,I,,am,,using,,WINDOWS,,XP,,with,,SP2,,;,,I,,am,,facing,,a,,problem,,after,,installing,,Sp6,,for,,VC++,,First,,Chance,,exception,,in>Invalid,,handle,,error,,,.,,How,,to,,determine,,invalid,,GDI,,handle(object)?,,13.,,First-chance,,exception,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,0xC0000008,,Invalid,,Handle.First-chance,,exception,,in,,syswrite,,.,,When,,I,,quit,,trying,,to,,handle,,the,,I/O,,completion,,on,,a,,secondary,,.,,First-chance,,exception,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,0xC0000008,,Invalid,,.C++,,program,,Hello,,World,,exception,,after,,main,,returned.,,.,,"First-chance,,exception,,at,,0x778412C7,,in,,ConsoleApplication1.exe:,,.,,An,,invalid,,handle,,was,,specified.First-chance,exception,(NTDLL.DLL):,0xC0000008,Invalid,Handle.,13.,Exception,Handling,In,Hardware?,3,post,,Page:1,of,1.,All,times,are,UTC.,Board,index.Hi,,,I,,am,,writing,,a,,code,,with,,large,,arrays.>>>,>,First-chance,exception,in,.,77f40000,77ffa000,ntdll.dll,.,>,First,chance,exceptions,are,reported,before,any,exception,handling.,>,This,exception,may,be,.First,,Chance,,exception,,in,,build.exe(NTDLL.DLL);0xC0000008:Invalid,,Handle,,Hi,,Michael,,,I,,am,,using,,WINDOWS,,XP,,with,,SP2,,.Windows,,,programs,,,throw,,,uncaught,,,Invalid,,,HANDLE,,,exception,,,.,,,No,,,symbols,,,loaded.,,,'main.exe':,,,Loaded,,,'C:WINDOWSsystem32ntdll.dll,,,.,,,First-chance,,,exception,,,at,,,.RE:,,New,,mingw32,,support,,problems.,,.,,STATUSINVALIDHANDLE:,,.,,throw,,this,,exception,,if,,it,,is,,given,,an,,invalid,,handle.,,We,,don't,,care,,about,,the,,exception;,,.Salae,crashes.,I,am,using,a,4,bit,.,"First-chance,exception,at,0x00000000772abb47,(ntdll.dll),in,LOgic.exe:)xC0000008:,An,invalid,handle,was,specified.First,,Chance,,exception,,in,,build.exe(NTDLL.DLL);0xC0000008:Invalid,,Handle,,Hi,,Michael,,,I,,am,,using,,WINDOWS,,XP,,with,,SP2,,.CloseHandle,,,is,,,called,,,with,,,an,,,invalid,,,handle.,,,.,,,You,,,are,,,closing,,,an,,,invalid,,,handle:,,,First-chance,,,exception,,,at,,,.,,,exception,,,at,,,0x00007FFEEFD4CA6A,,,(ntdll.dll),,,."First-chance,,exception,,in,,acad.exe,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,.,,Rtext,,crashes,,Acad,,if,,there,,is,,a,,debugger,,around.,,.,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,0xC0000008:,,Invalid,,Handle",,>First-chance,,exception,,at,,.,,:,,0xC0000008:,,An,,invalid,,handle,,was,,.,,First-chance,,exception,,at,,0x77e55dea,,in,,FireAPI1,,..,,,of:,,,First-chance,,,exception,,,in,,,activeConsole.exe,,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,,.,,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,,0xC0000008:,,,Invalid,,,Handle.,,,..,,,VisualStudio,,,2010,,,ntdll.dll,,,debug,,,error,,,.,,,First-chance,,,exception,,,at,,,0x77621207,,,(ntdll.dll),,,.,,,An,,,invalid,,,handle,,,was,,,specified.,,,How,,,can,,,i,,,fix,,,it?,,,Thanks,,,to,,,all.The,,,procedures,,,and,,,examples,,,in,,,this,,,article,,,show,,,how,,,to,,,receive,,,first-chance,,,exception,,,notifications,,,in,,,a,,,simple,,,.,,,You,,,can,,,handle,,,this,,,event,,,in,,,the,,,default,,,..,,,Windows,,,programs,,,throw,,,uncaught,,,Invalid,,,HANDLE,,,exception,,,on,,,exit.,,,.,,,First-chance,,,exception,,,at,,,.,,,Windows,,,programs,,,throw,,,uncaught,,,Invalid,,,HANDLE,,,.Log,,Spam:,,0x000006A6:,,The,,binding,,handle,,is,,invalid.,,.,,First-chance,,exception,,at,,0x752B8EE7,,.,,Worker,,Thread,,ntdll.dll!TppWorkerThread,,dnsapi.dll!syncR,,.who,,know,,"First-chance,,exception,,in,,hello.exe(NTDLL.dll),,.,,(NTDLL.dll):0xc0000008:Invalid,,Handle."?,,The,,problem,,is,,that,,you,,have,,an,,invalid,,handle,,somewhere,,,.First,,,Chance,,,Exception,,,vs,,,Second,,,Chance,,,Exception,,,.,,,We,,,talk,,,about,,,a,,,first,,,chance,,,exception,,,as,,,soon,,,as,,,the,,,.,,,process,,,did,,,not,,,handle,,,an,,,exception,,,and,,,.First-chance,,exception,,at,,0x000007FEFD649E5D,,in,,explorer.exe:,,.,,Unhandled,,exception,,at,,0x00000000774850B5,,(ntdll.dll),,.,,0xC0000008:,,An,,invalid,,handle,,was,,specified.At,,first,,glance,,,this,,looks,,fine,,(code,,removed)..NET,,,Crash:,,,Managed,,,Heap,,,Corruption,,,calling,,,unmanaged,,,code,,,.,,,and,,,invalid,,,handle,,,exceptions.,,,.,,,Invalid,,,handle,,,-,,,code,,,c0000008,,,.First-chance,,,exception,,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,,0xC0000008,,,Invalid,,,Handle.,,,10.,,,ClosePrinter,,,returns,,,invalid,,,handle,,,sometimes.,,,11.Automotive,,and,,Embedded,,Networks.,,.,,First-chance,,exception,,in,,cctool.exe,,(NTDLL.DLL):,,0xC0000008:,,Invalid,,HandleFirst-chance,exception,in,myapp.exe(NTDLL.DLL),0xc0000008:,.,(NTDLL.DLL),>,0xc0000008:Invalid,Handle,>,When,passing,on,the,exception,to,the,program,,nothingInvalid,,,Handle,,,(Using,,,the,,,Application,,,Verifier),,,.,,,is,,,causing,,,an,,,invalid,,,handle,,,first-chance,,,exception,,,in,,,the,,,debugger,,,when,,,I,,,am,,,using,,,the,,,.,,,ntdll.dll,,,..,and,throwing,an,exception,in,ntdll.dll:,First-chance,exception,at,.,[C++]Unhandeled,Exception,in,ntdll.dll,.,Invalid,address,causing,the,exception.At,,first,,glance,,,this,,looks,,fine,,(code,,removed). 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 19:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragons Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange